Massage Therapy has been used for thousands of years to improve the overall health of the client. Massage therapy is the manipulation of soft tissue (muscles, tendons, and ligaments) to enhance the body’s healing and relaxation. Experts estimate that up to 90% of disease is related to stress. One of the many benefits of massage is stress reduction and relaxation.
Common causes of stiff and/or sore muscles: repetitive motion, overworking or overstretching a muscle, inactivity, stress, bad posture (driving, sitting, sleeping), and injuries.
The benefits of massage include:
- Alleviate back pain.
- Pressure on affected areas helps loosen muscles and triggers healing in that area.
- Enhance the immune system by stimulating lymph flow which aids in eliminating toxins.
- Relax and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes prepare for and recover from, extreme workouts.
- Improve the condition of the skin.
- Release certain chemicals causing the body to relax.
- Increase flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins and amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
Each massage is tailored to your needs. We also offer outcalls at your convenience, saving you the stress of driving to the massage and allowing you to be able to relax in pure bliss when your massage is over. Or if you prefer, you can come to me at our studio in North Dallas.
Please feel free to call or text with any questions. If we do not answer, please leave a message as we may be in session with another patient.